Dear friends and guests,
At our resort and bar, our actions have always been guided by consciousness, initiative and responsibility. We have always adhered to the highest cleanliness standards and would like to take this opportunity to ensure our guests that we are now performing additional sanitation of our cabins, lodge rooms and bar. These additional steps exceed the current guidelines and recommendations set forth by the World Health Organization (WHO), the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and Wisconsin health authorities.
Other changes and steps:
- The resort remains open as long as deemed safe. Our guests are able to enjoy their accommodations here on Lake Namakagon as planned. Many locations around the area are now open, and still offering curbside pickup for your convenience. Brandon or Amanda are here to assist with recommendations for a variety of food options from restaurants around the lake and in the area or to provide you with a frozen pizza from the main lodge. We also are offering off sale liquor sales as needed. Please watch our social media for updates on our hours in the lodge.
- We encourage you to pay for your stay in advance for contactless check-in. We prefer payment by check via mail, but are able to take a credit card via phone, or of course payment in person upon your arrival. Please remember that all cottages are locked with a keypad now. The Key Code is changed weekly and available prior to your stay if payment is received.
- All linens and bedding will be changed between each reservation. We will be temporarily changing the bedding provided in our homes. All beds will have a fitted sheet, flat sheet and blanket. Please note: you may want to bring an additional blanket from home if you think you will be cold or like the additional weight while you sleep.
- We temporarily encourage you to bring paper products with you, but we will still be providing dishes, silverware, glassware, cooking ware, etc as we have in the past.
- Please do not leave any items behind for the cleaning staff to dispose of. This means no food left in the refrigerators or cupboards. Have ALL of your garbage bagged and disposed of in the dumpster upon your departure as normal.
- At the lodge, we created a health station at the door for our guests with hand sanitizer. We urge guests not to travel when they have been exposed to COVID-19 infected people or have/had a temperature, flu symptoms or a respiratory illness within two weeks before traveling.
In the midst of uncertain times and upheaval, who doesn’t dream of a place where we can feel safe – a step removed from the news cycle and other worries? For us, Cable, Wisconsin is that place – a small corner of the world away from big city life. We would like to remain a retreat and a source of nourishment and comfort for our guests, our staff and our community. We remain committed to our guests and employee’s health and will continue to welcome guests for as long deemed safe.
Four Seasons has been a family tradition since 1964 and has weathered many a storm. We plan to weather this one as well, and look forward to welcoming you all to the beautiful Northwoods of Wisconsin!
While will do our utmost to update this information as needed but, we encourage you to call us with questions or concerns. Please contact us at 715.798.2346 or 715.699.0421 (Amanda’s Cell for texting purposes)
We thank you for your understanding and ongoing support. We wish you good health and please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Brandon and Amanda
Staudemeyer’s Four Seasons Resort