Amenities & Policies
Cottages & Vacation Homes
Cottages and vacation homes include a fieldstone fireplace; Cable TV, complete kitchens (equipped with all cooking utensils and basic supply of dishes, microwave, coffee maker and toaster), BBQ grill, deck and picnic tables. All cabins are located on the water with your own private pier (with the exception of the Woods View cabin which has docking available at the main lodge). Bed linens are furnished, however towels and personal items such as soap, paper products and garbage bags…are not included.
Items you may want to bring on your trip to Four Seasons
- Personal Items (towels, soap, shampoo/conditioner)
- Charcoal/Lighter Fluid for the BBQ at your cottage
- Spices including salt/pepper
- Coffee for a drip coffee pot (we provide filters)
- Games (yard, water and board games)
What Makes Four Seasons Resort Different?
The Four Seasons Resort is a family owned and family operated resort since 1964
- We take immense pride in providing our guests an “Unforgettable” Northwoods experience – over 80% of our guests are “repeat” visitors
- We offer the most superb accommodations that exist on Lake Namakagon
- We take pride in the utmost cleanliness of our accommodations
- Our accommodations are private, serene, tranquil and “peacefully quiet” beyond belief…we can assure that you will never want to leave the experience we provide….
- We offer not only a private boat launch (free of charge) but also a sandy beach with over 200′ of sandy frontage along with a massive lawn and play area for children that is safe and secure
- All but 2 of our accommodations have private docks within 75′ of the water
- We are the only resort on Lake Namakagon where the proprietor is on site, and available, 24/7 to serve you
- Each evening our Lodge is open that offers a meeting place to talk with the resort’s owner, have a beverage of your choice, the opportunity to meet other guests or to simply enjoy our fireplace and game room
CABIN INFO & POLICIES
Rates & Bookings
- Your reservation is only considered to be “secured” upon receipt of your required information and deposit.
- We have a standard 3 night stay minimum. Some holidays and events are 4 nights, this will be reflected on our online booking engine.
- Rates and descriptions are subject to change without notice. 5% state, 4% local room, ½% county taxes are not included in the stated rates.
- Four Seasons Resort reserves the right to cancel any reservations or substitute rental homes due to circumstances beyond our control. Should the home selected by the guest become unavailable for any reason whatsoever, Four Seasons Resort will inform the guest prior to check in and every attempt will be made to relocate the guest to a comparable home.
Deposits, Payments and Cancellations
- A rental Deposit of 30% of your total stay is due by the following:
– Summer Reservations: By December 1st(an email reminder will be sent in the fall)
– Winter Reservations: within seven days of making a reservation
We kindly request that you pay your deposit by check (payable to Four Seasons Resort). If you are booking thru our booking engine, this will automatically be applied to the credit card used. Please limit deposit payments to a maximum of two checks sent at the same time. No reservation is fully confirmed until we receive your deposit.
- The balance of your payment is due upon (or prior to your) arrival. Final payment is preferred by check, but can be made by cash or credit card as well.
- The purpose of a deposit is to insure the accommodations are reserved for you, the vacationer. You are responsible for the dates you reserved.
- NO credit will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
- To avoid any misunderstanding, you will be charged for the number of nights reserved.
- All notices of cancellation must be received in writing for the guest’s protection.
- There are no refunds due to natural or man – made disaster, electrical blackouts, storms, snow blockage, road closures, lack of snow, too much snow, poor trail conditions or any other event out of Four Seasons Resort’s control.
- Cancellation fees:
- Cancellations less than 30 days will result in forfeiture of your full deposit.
- Cancellations more than 30 days in advance will be charged a cancellation fee of $75.00 and the remaining deposit dispersed back to the customer.
Check in and Check out
- Check in is 4:00PM or later and Check Out is 9:00 AM or earlier.
- An early check-in request which would allow your check in time as early as 1pm the day of your arrival may be available for an additional fee of $150.00 plus tax. This should be arranged as soon as possible so we can schedule for availability.
- A late check-out request which will extend your check out until NOON may be available for an additional fee of $75.00. This should be arranged prior to the check-out day so we can coordinate with our staff and check our scheduling for availability.
- If you have opted for a physical check in: located at our main lodge 44800 Birch Point Road
- Your cooperation is appreciated vacating the cottages so we can prepare for the next guest.
- We do our very best to have our accommodations ready by 4PM. If some unforeseen event arises that is beyond our control, there may be an exception to the check in time. Thank you for your understanding.
Reservation Priority for our Repeat Guests
- As a special service to our valued guests, you have the first option to reserve the same property, for the same time next year (many of our guests have made their lake vacations at Four Seasons Resort a family tradition year after year in the same property). Give us a call or stop by our office, during your stay.
- Reservations can be made 1 year in advance. Without a deposit, the cottage becomes open to the public for booking at the time of your departure.
Each of our homes is furnished for your comfort and pleasure. Please respect and care for it as if it were your own.
- Stat. 101.123 Act 12 expands the breadth of the prohibition against smoking and limits the exceptions where smoking is prohibited. This includes, hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts and tourist rooming houses
- All of our cabins and motel rooms are non-smoking. If we find evidence of smoking you will be charged a cleaning fee of $500/unit plus the State of Wisconsin penalty of $100-$250 enforced by law enforcement as deemed necessary.
- ARE NOT INCLUDED in the cottages and vacation homes. However, towels are provided for our lodge rooms.
- Are not permitted per town ordinance with regards to liability and property ownership.
- Are not permitted. We welcome you to join us at the main lodge patio for out outside contained fireplace
- Are not permitted for sleeping purposes. They also are not permitted on the lawn (this kills our grass)
- No bug spray on windows, screens, buildings, landscaping or lawns.
- No campers on the property
- No BBQ grills on decks (fire danger) or in the grass. Please contain them to gravel or cement
- Please place your garbage in either of the two dumpsters located near the main lodge daily and at the end of your stay (to keep the bears away).
- No pets in Rivers Edge
- Pets are allowed at a price of $100.00 per week ($25/night from April 2nd– November 14th) and MUST NOT BE LEFT UNATTENDED IN HOMES.
- Pets should not be allowed on ANY furniture.
- A $500.00 minimal damage charge WILL BE APPLIED when deemed necessary. Four Seasons Resort is one of the few pet-friendly resorts in our area. Please keep your pet under control and on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pet inside and outside and dispose of waste properly. If you’re like most pet-owners, your pets are a part of the family, and leaving them behind when traveling can be a traumatic experience. We ask for your cooperation and compliance with our pet policies so we can continue to be a pet-friendly resort.
- No pets allowed November 15th– April 1st
- Any unregistered pets will subject your reservation to an eviction notice of no longer then twelve (12) hours with no refunds given.
- Laws with regard to pets of the handicapped will be honored year ‘round
- Each of our units has a wood burning fireplace. A sample amount of wood is provided and additional firewood may be purchased from area vendors. Please do not overload the fireplace (fire marshal recommends a 3 log maximum at a time), do not remove the ashes and only have one-day supply of wood in your cottage at a time.
Every effort is made to assure accurate descriptions of our properties. Four Seasons Resort is not responsible for errors in printing, changes made by Owners or matters out of Staudemeyer’s Four Seasons Resort’s control, e.g. noise, construction, weather, etc. Substitutions and refunds will not be made upon arrival for any reason except required by law.
- There are occupancy limits for each home published on our website and included in the property descriptions. Occupancy limits cannot be exceeded for any reason other than an infant. Exceeding the maximum specified occupancy breaches health and fire codes, and will result in termination of rental without refund of rent.
- Remember all your belongings on your departure from the unit. Staudemeyer’s Four Seasons Resort is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen personal items left in the unit. A $25 service fee is charged in addition to shipping costs if we are required to mail your forgotten items.
- Guests shall comply with all laws and keep premises as clean and safe as possible. Your home is located in a residential neighborhood and quiet time must be observed after 10PM. Please respect your neighbors.
- Each unit has an individual phone number and the number is available upon request. Please ask friends and family to contact you directly. There is no switch board service. No long distance calls are to be made on the telephone in the rental unit.
- Our units are professionally cleaned after each stay. We do not provide daily maid service. Additional housekeeping services may be arranged for an additional fee.
- For a true emergency dial 911. For 24 hour emergency management services call Four Seasons Resort: 715-798-2346 or text 715-699-0421.
- Please report any inoperative equipment in your vacation home to Staudemeyer’s Four Seasons Resort immediately. We will make every reasonable effort to have the problem corrected. Every effort is taken to offer our guests a quality vacation rental experience.
Thank you in advance for your comments and feedback. We at Four Seasons Resort do our very best to offer great value in our accommodations and watercraft rentals. We are sensitive to having to raise our prices and do our best to avoid doing so. However, our costs go up every day just as yours at home do – heat, electric power, insurance, real estate taxes, laundry services, licenses for each accommodation just to name a few. You can help us limit the need to raise our prices by helping us keep costs down by doing the following when you stay with us:
- Be considerate with your energy usage while you are away from your cottage. Please turn off lights when you leave the cottage and consider energy consumption of heat and air-conditioning.
- Keep your doors and windows closed while the cottage is being heated.
- Place your garbage in our dumpster and remember to take all of your personal items with you upon your departure.
Thank you for considering Four Seasons Resort for your stay! We trust you’ll find one of our lakeside vacation rentals to be perfect for your next vacation.