Rates and Info
Bay Cottage is a warm and inviting 2 bedroom, 1 bath log-sided cottage located in a wooded setting among tall maples, oaks and birch trees only feet from the shores of Lake Namakagon. Overlooking peaceful Junek’s Bay on Lake Namakagon, there is 200 feet of lakeshore, a level yard and excellent fishing right off the private pier.
Rates based on up to 4 people
(Max Occupancy 6)
Add $50 extra per person
regardless of length of stay
40% Deposit Required
Stay with us in the spring (20%) and fall (15%) and SAVE off our peak season rates!
Our rates vary by season. The rates above are our peak rates and do not include taxes. For our rates at different times of the year, please visit our availability calendar.
(2 Queens, 2 Twins)
6 Person MAX
Air conditioning wall unit, handicap accessible, telephone, cedar exterior with log accent, knotty pine interior with log accents, stone woodburning fireplace and a beautiful flagstone floor. Great year-around walleye fishing right out your door.
The charming log cabin features stone accents, beautiful covered log entryway and walkout lakeside deck complete with stone pedestals and log railings. Relax or dine on the wooden deck with its delightful lake view, picnic table and BBQ charcoal grill.
The cozy, 800 square foot interior is bursting with Northwood’s charm including knotty log beams and pine walls, log framed doors and windows and distinctive flag stone floor. The living area includes a flat screen TV with Cable TV and DVD player, ceiling fan, phone, sofa and two comfortable chairs, and a wood burning stone fireplace with beautiful log mantel. The open great room also includes a log dining room set and full kitchen with 4 burner gas stove, oven, full size refrigerator/freezer, coffeemaker, toaster, microwave and rustic kitchen cabinetry.
Each of the 2 carpeted bedrooms has knotty pine ceilings and trim as well as 1 twin bed and 1 queen bed in each bedroom. There is also a pullout couch in the living room and air conditioning. The full bath is a tasteful blend of knotty pine and tile with a tub/shower in it.
• DVD Player in each cottage
• Local Cable Television Programming is offered in the cottages
• Basic Expanded Programming is offered in our lodge rooms
• Free wireless internet in each of our rentals
Cell Phone Service
• Currently there is coverage with T-Mobile. Otherwise cell phone coverage is best described as ‘spotty’ with Verizon Wireless and other providers. Four Seasons offers Verizon network extenders for a rental fee of $50 for the length of your stay. The Network Extender is compatible with ALL Verizon Wireless phones as well as some handsets from many of the nation’s leading carriers. Limited number of extenders available.